nuffnang..

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

For crying out loud - It's good for us.

Assalamualaikum.

OhMY! I miss my blogger so much. This entry I want to share with all you about crying. Crying is normal for us human being. Sometimes man are difficult to cry. I don't know,  maybe they are strong enough to face the world full of challenge but I do not believe if they make a statement. 'We're men and we never cry' You are liar!. Everyone has a feeling; Happy, sadness and frustration. Crying is something that all people of all  ages and cultures do.  You're not normal if you never cry. 

Crying is often the result of feelings of sadness and frustration, but after crying many people experience a feeling of release and catharsisHumans are the only species that shed tears emotionally. FYI, many people including the psychologist have always believed that crying is good for us. When we're crying normally people around us try to persuade us. Friends, If your friend are crying please let she/he crying out loud if  she/he  share their problems listen to them. In other case, people are crying because they cannot make a decision. You as a friend must help them to make a good decision. 

Like me i'm confused between friends or responsibility. First I got a message from my friend and she told that we will hang out with others at mall tomorrow. Second I got a message too from my leader and he told that we have a meeting tomorrow. Which one I need to choose? I ask my friends but he didn't give  the answer. I was sad in addition he was annoying. I ask the other guy and he told me responsibility is more important. Yes! he was right. RESPONSIBILITY is more important but friends too. Without my friends my life was lonely. I LOVE YoU my friends.

Lastly, aku tak suka orang yang reply text pendek2 tapi aku hntr bukan maen pnjg lg. *

The wrong person always come at the right time but right person always come at the wrong time. 

2 comments:

  1. kadang2 bila kita nangis kuat2 tu macam separuh perasaan kita dah ok. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to cry too! i miss 'us' :'D

    ReplyDelete