nuffnang..

Saturday, August 21, 2010

weekand story...

I could have two days to motivate myself after I had the worst week.
Although I had a lot of homeworks and revision but it didn't make me down...

"Minggu ini aku layan cerita best di Astro Ria (CINTA KIRANA) aku rasa aku dah addicted..tapi aku harus sabar sehingga PMR...cerita ini memang lagi best dari BENCI BILANG CINTA...aku rasa hilang semua stress yang ditanggung untuk satu minggu ini.."





I hope I can forget everything that make me down..next week I will start new life...with spirit and start my new mission...

Everything that happen on me...make me more matured..

MISSION FOR TOMORROW...
** struggle for PMR
** fighting

**be more serious
**enjoy teen's life although exam around the corner
**love my teachers and friends
**try to like someone that break my heart..I will try to respect she like previous...
**always smile to others and show to them that i don' have problems

LASTLY..."LOVE TO BE MYSELF"

No comments:

Post a Comment