nuffnang..

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TODAY...24 AUGUST 2010..

Today I realize that..I just have a month to prepare for the important examinaton PMR..
I wish that I can manage time properly because time is money and every second is my life.. If I wasting my time with useless things..it means I'm not a responsible and a good girl..
I must change my life from inernet addicted to book addicted and I hope I can be a bookworm and gaining knowledge as knowledge is power...I'm sure that I have a time to change because it is never too late to mend...

I want to go to MRSM and achive my dream's to be a dentist one day...I want to make my parents proud and happy with flying colour's result..from today I must fight my weakness because I do not want my weakness win...I will online on the important day or if I have urgent business...

Lastyly, I hope all of you wish luck for me to sit on PMR...Please pray for me to get success in my life...THANK YOU...

In the same time, I would like to wish "HAPPY FASTING" to all muslims...I hope we all will be The Best....

No comments:

Post a Comment