nuffnang..

Friday, May 28, 2010

....I just had a week to finish all my KERJA KURSUS.....

All form 3 students in Malaysia just had a week to finish all theirs "kerja kursus"....OMG...I hope that i can finish "kerja kursus" Sejarah and Geografi neatly and success...I didn't like when I must stand in front of my laptop and do "kerja kursus".....
"KERJA KURSUS" you make me become siLLy
Can you imagine next Sunday my friends and I will be sit on PKBS 2....we must study to get straight A's...in the same time we must finish our "kerja kursus"...
Fortunately, I had finish 3/4 of my "kerja kursus"...
This is our trials and tribulations...an adversity that we faced is a step to us to get success in our life....
Don't let ourself dreaming
because
"every second will change fate of one's life"

No comments:

Post a Comment